Friday, December 28, 2012

Calling it Forward ~ Live the Life You Love, Love the Life You Live


As life has evolved the past year I have certainly noticed a theme for this chapter of my life.  Truth and accountability.  I have repeatedly found myself in situations with various persons wherein I have had to examine myself, their place in my life and use my voice.  At times I have to create healthy boundaries as well, doing things that I sure didn't see coming and letting go of people whom I have loved since they were small children.  Things that hurt on so many levels but nonetheless things that had to be done for all involved.  On the other side of the hurt and action I will say there is peace.  You do however have to go through the doing to get there though.

As the new year approaches I am optimistic that as I continue to clear away that which isn't beneficial in my life that I am in turn opening up additional space for that which is.  This past year has also had within it many manifestations of things I wished to call forward in this life.  New knowledge, resources, inspiration, amazing people, fantastic memories and even a couple of candidates worthy (and not worthy) of "the list."  As many of you have told me, I probably should of put local on that "list" but it's all good really, what will be will be, in it's own time, in its own place.  I trust in that.  Who knows, that time may even be this year.

The knowledge that has come has been life changing.  It started last January with juicing raw fruits and vegetables.  It literally transformed my life and opened the door to additional food and drink intake changes. Changes that when mixed with the opportunity to frequent the local Health and Fitness Club solidified the transformation in my life that I'd been playing with for years.  For the first time in my 37 years of living my father (who compliments no one) complimented my appearance on multiple occasions.  Not that I needed his words but having them sure was the cherry on top of the sundae of life.  I am now past the half point of my self imposed goals and the best part is the changes being made are moving me in the direction of the authentic self.  The girl who loved to chase the soccer ball around the field, the girl who went away to the beach on a whim for a day or two, who traveled near and far to see the bands she loves.  Yes, and this return of authentic self all started with the vitality and energy that juicing gave me.

I also called forward more enriching relationships with friends.  New friends near and far who just make my life better because they are who they are.  Friends who make me laugh daily, who bring a smile to my face, friends whom I want to make match maker with (cough, cough, you know who you are don't you.....February 9th is coming....bahahahaha), friends who teach me new things about my evolving spirituality and paranormal abilities.  This past year I had my mind blown learning I had done something in a dream I had never even knew existed.  Had I not had the affirmation of the same, I still wouldn't believe it.  Oh yea, my head is still spinning from that experience.  Now, if I could just do it again.  And again.  And again.  Better yet, if the others involved could remember it too.  I know that part's possible, I did that as a teenager. To the person involved in this experience, thank you, you know who you are.

Our little community at Knowing has evolved as well.  We have grown from 2500 members to over 4300 in the last year, almost doubling in size.  All because we want to share and be inspired by each other.  I love this.  I learn something from each of you who open yourselves up to share things on our Facebook page.  New music, new thoughts, affirmative words.  We even have a regular contributor now, Mr. Leonard Bowles from Oregon in the United States.  It is all so yummy and exactly as I had dreamed it would be.  After much nudging this year from many of you I finally committed to organizing all of the thoughts of the past few years into a book, with the goal being publishing it on my own this coming year.  Alas, another beautiful thing in life being called forward.

Fact is, without each of you, I wouldn't be where I am today on the journey.  This past year had loss, sadness and a whole bunch of acceptance of what cannot be changed.  Through all of it, through watching children mourn the loss of their mother too soon, to letting go of the one who to me was just as my own flesh and blood, those who mattered the most stayed the course with me through the pain and brought a smile to my face.  Yes, your roles in my life, they were called forward too.  The deeper this gets, the more magical and miraculous it all seems.  Thank you.  Please, if you haven't all ready, get busy calling your own life forward.  I promise you, you will have zero regrets.  I love you.

Copyright ©2012 Nita Clewis 
All rights reserved.  For personal use only.  Commercial use without permission of the author is not allowed.  Sharing with friends and family is warmly welcomed.



No comments:

Post a Comment