Monday, October 11, 2010

Teaching & Learning: Universal Knowledge Should be Shared

You know, I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that the talents and gifts we cultivate are there for a reason and that the universe will put people in our lives who need them just as people will be placed in your life who can assist us with ours. When I notice this happening, I give thanks and know that yes, the universe is working its magic.  It happens for a reason after all.  It's the order of things.  I must say that I love when it does happen, sort of a here's your sign of life, of feeling alive not just being alive.  This ebb and flow of it is rather exciting.

 

Resistance is the exact opposite of what is, signs of life and ebb and flow.  Why resist something there is no control over?  It doesn't make sense does it?  Many times I'm given opportunities to use what I've learned.  Recent lessons were patience and solitude, both of which I struggle with.  So, I find myself practicing what I have learned. I look to find the good in the bad, accept what is and be at peace with all of it.   That's my choice to make and I realize that now.

 

 "  You teach best what you most need to learn."   

- Richard Bach 

 

What have I been teaching?  Patience, acceptance, solitude, passing knowledge on, living in the moment, being in the now, manifestation, spirituality, and the like.  What am I learning?  All of that.  These words gave me chills when I first read them.  Interesting insight indeed. When I look at my own life there are without a doubt common themes between myself and those I share the journey with. I've often believed that this is proof of why are choices are so important.

 

Alas, we have choice but life can and will still happen.  I have to remember that no matter how much we think or try to control life, things happen that are beyond our control. We do however have a choice as to how we greet such things.  So, by default we do get choice back yet again.  See how that works?  By being aware of this we're better equipped to just 'go with the flow' and keep moving forward vs wasting time on 'why me' and/or 'why now' thoughts. Besides, it's the bumps in the road of life that allow us to appreciate the times when our lives happen as we expect them to.

 

When I find myself knee deep in life's challenges I have to remind myself that the answer to all our concerns, doubts, worries or fears is simply to pause and be present in the moment. When I pay attention it seems as if all the inner chatter just comes to a screeching halt. When I pay attention, I tend to see what is vs what isn't. Just that pay off alone is enough reason to make it a point to be present as much as possible.  This one act alone has changed the trajectory of my own life.  When I'm present life's just easier to handle.  I can deal with the negative aspects of it.

 

Being able to better deal with life's negatives has instilled within me a great sense of gratitude.  I'm a better person having made it a point to have and show gratitude.  You just can't not have it in your life, it's a fundamental life law of happiness.  

 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

 

"When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears." - Anthony Robbins

 

“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” - Melody Beattie

 ‎

"The only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is
the will to try it and the faith to believe it possible." ~ Rich Devos

 

 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

 

Copyright ©2010 Nita Clewis All rights reserved.
For personal use only. Commercial use without permission is not allowed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment