Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome to Knowing (The Blog)

Photo by Nita Clewis

Here it is, inspiration manifested.  If you've found this page I have no doubt that it has happened for the greater good.  The greater good of whom you might ask?  For your greater good.  For my greater good.

Who am I?  Why am I doing this?  For as long as I can remember I have lived a life of listening, doing my best not to judge, and loving those in my life unconditionally (even when I personally didn't listen to myself, do my best for myself or love myself unconditionally).  As a result of these traits, I have often been the 'go to friend', the 'voice of reason' or the 'one sought out for another take on things.'  I'm blessed to be trusted this much.  It took me thirty plus years of living to learn to treat myself the way I had already been treating others.

I am blessed to share the journey with the people in my life who are in it. Many a close friend over the years have advised me (read: nagged me about it - ha ha ha) to become something more with this effortless ability to connect and share with others.

Knowing began as an idea many years ago, a quite whisper of 'this is your publication, your purpose, do this.'  No matter what has transpired in life, the whispers remained.  I have since developed the idea into today's media which is why this idea has now become Knowing (The Blog).  I have a vision for this blog to not only become authored by myself, but by many who feel as strongly compelled as I do to share knowledge learned that is beneficial to the journey of life.  I see this blog taking on a life of its own where we come together, share and support each other with our lessons and outlooks on the various things that occur. 

We all have so much to share, to enrich each others lives with.  By sharing what we know, we are helping each other. We are telling our stories.  We are sharing our lessons learned.  By doing so, we are reminded that we are connected as a collective consciousness of experiences.  The authentic power created by sharing the knowledge with others is a force like no other.  Try it.  I promise it'll change your life forever.

Copyright ©2010 Nita Clewis All rights reserved.
For personal use only. Commercial use without permission is not allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment