Sunday, July 17, 2011

One Year Later - What Fearless Action Leads To

One Year Later - The Anniversary of Knowing (The Blog) - What Fearless Action Leads To

You've heard me say it before but I'll say it again without reservation...YOU MUST ACT ON INSPIRED THOUGHTS.  You owe it to yourself to listen to the voice from within when it nudges you to take claim to your life.  Listen.  Act.  The pay off will come in ways you can't even begin to imagine.  The universe really does have a plan bigger for you than you can dream for yourself but that doesn't mean you shouldn't dream or act on inspired thoughts. Just go with it.  There's nothing to loose.

My life has been beyond enriched by this experience.  Starting this blog was a moment in my life of inspired action.  I've met new and amazing people because of this blog and had perfect strangers write me letters from the heart of sincere appreciation for thoughts that have been posted.  I have experienced affirmation after affirmation of sincere gratitude and love.  There is no doubt that this is where I'm supposed to be and this is what I'm supposed to be doing.  This knowing from within, this clarity, this is the pay off that comes from fearlessly following your path. 

To think I could of gone another year not having been enriched by this experience frankly makes me sick to my stomach.  Really, I could of.  Those of you who know me well know I've not always acted on inspired thought but instead acted on fear.  Knowing the idea had been with me for years but it wasn't until last Spring that I finally stopped putting it off and listened to the calling from within.  There were just too many signs around me that were too clear (and loud) to ignore, prompting me to take action once and for all.  The last one gave me chills and made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.  It came shortly after I'd reached out to my legal team regarding how to bring it to fruition and protect myself in the process.  I was out of town with my kids at a friend's 40th Birthday party just sitting around catching up with people that I don't get to see as often as I used to back then when one of them opened their mouth about how they remembered my impact on their life a decade earlier (events I'd actually forgotten over time).  Just writing about it still gives me those chills and standing hairs.  I knew when those words came out of his mouth from no where that they were in fact from somewhere and they were there for me to take notice of them as 'universal affirmation.'     

To my friends who always insisted I do something, to my friends who would be placed in my life by diving timing to tell me out of the blue that my being positive over a decade ago changed who you were (you stopped being negative), and to all the friends I've made that have reached out to embrace this part of our story, I'm forever grateful to you.  This experience has enriched my life in ways I couldn't of even imagined myself a year ago.

Just over a year of committing to this journey and Knowing has grown to over 1500 members from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, India, Australia, Philippines, Egypt, South Africa, Malavsia, Jordan, Pakistan, Indonesia, Tunisia, Ireland, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, Mauritius, New Zealand, and Bulgaria. Beautiful people in beautiful places all over the planet sharing universal knowledge.  I am beyond moved and grateful for your insight, your love, your thoughts, and your opening up to share your journey with us. 

This is something so much bigger than me and the words the universe gives me to share it all with.  This is about humanity resonating on universal knowledge, about how no matter where we come from or how we're raised, when we know and hear truth about the human experience it resonates.  This, from one act of fearlessness and the commitment to carry it forward every day.  It has certainly opened my eyes to what's possible.

Between this last year of Knowing and some recent private journal thoughts I've written, I've come to the conclusion that when we act fearless that life gives us a richness of memories and events we carry forward that create our glow. When we act in fear, we stifle that glow. We create a darkness of misery. We round the same mountains and suffer the same life lessons until they are learned. Knowing this, I choose to be fearless, I choose to act on an indisputable Faith in this life and in myself.  So, as we move forward into our second year of Knowing, I ask that you act with me on whatever it is in your life that's calling you.  Trust me, you'll never be sorry that you did.


 Copyright ©2011 Nita Clewis
All rights reserved. For personal use only. 

Commercial use without permission is not allowed. 
Sharing with friends and family is warmly welcomed.








































































































  
















































No comments:

Post a Comment